Pull request #690closed
[all] Adding parsing JSON files for GTP to use
for the surfaces, the object rotation, to define which are the agents and which are the virtual objects, and what are the objects with a vertical constraint.
The repositories are in /home/magharbi/pull-request/
(all on branch master)
Updated by Jules Waldhart about 8 years ago
Suggestions & remarks:
- squash the Bugfix with its parent commit
- remove useless comments in planners/.../objectrob.*
- remove useless redundant Scene::doesRobotExist(string str). Can use Scene::getRobotByName(string str) exactly the same way.
- useless call to p3d_vec3Mat4Mult(src,M,res) in GeometricForm::transformNorm(p3d_vector3 src, p3d_matrix4 M, p3d_vector3 res)
- comment difference between transformPoint and transformNorm
- have to check/discuss the change in p3d_plan(p3d_rob *robotPt, configPt from, configPt to, const std::vector<int>...)
- give 1/2-line comment for each class in Entities, about what data they manage.
- coherence: EntityManager::readJson() should be called fetchData()
- +1 for using logmove3d :)
- +1 tracking errors in Entities looks ok (easy to find erroneous/missing file according to log messages. didn't check all possible cases, hope it's all coherent)
So it's a "conditional accept" for me.