1) API VIALUX¶
1.1) (Accessory Light modulator Package)¶
ALP-4 basic supports DLP® Discovery™ 4100 based hardware: ALP-4.1 is the software for ViALUX V-9500/V-9600 Modules (VX4100 Boards) and for the DLP® Discovery™ 4100 Developer Kit.
The ALP basic suite comes with all components required for the use of the DLP® Discovery™ Boards including a software DLL. The following notes describe general software organization rules applicable to the whole library.
The image display on a DMD is divided into two different operations. Data operations load image data in on-chip SRAM memory cells. In a subsequent reset operation the mirrors are flipped to 12° or -12° positions, respectively, according to the SRAM data.
There are two types of data operations. Loading data (AlpbDevLoadRows) transfers image data row by row to the DMD. The clear operation (AlpbDevClear) sets the memory content of whole reset blocks to logic ’0’.
A Reset operation (AlpbDevReset) addresses the micro mirrors in terms of reset blocks. Single blocks, groups of two or four blocks, or even all mirrors (global reset) can be reset at the same time.
The reset operation itself takes the same time to finish, independent of how many mirrors are affected.
ALP-4.1 basic APIs reside in different DLL files: alp41basic.dll.
There are two configurations of the ALP basic DLL having different names. Alp*basic.dll uses the “cdecl” calling convention. The library alp*basicS.dll exports functions using the “stdcall” calling convention
and redirects them to the cdecl DLL. This might be required for development environments that do not support the C calling convention. Function names and argument lists are equal in both configurations.
For C and C++ users a header (alpbasic.h) and a static library ( alp41basic.lib) file is provided together with the DLL.
ALP basic devices are identified in function calls by handles of type ALPB_HDEVICE. This handle is generated by AlpbDevAlloc.
ALP-4.1 basic is protected by a hard-lock USB key
ALP-4.1 high-speed is not protected by a hard-lock USB key any more. The return code
ALP_ERROR_DONGLE has been removed.
2) NI IMAQdx¶
IMAQdxEnumerateCameras (IMAQdxCameraInformation cameraInformationArray, uInt32* count, bool32 connectedOnly);
This is the information that was mentioned in the LabVIEW Documentation:
Camera Information Array is an array of interface files that are on the host computer. This includes cameras that are currently connected or that were previously connected.
- Type has a value of 3. This designates an NI-IMAQdx interface file.
- Version is the version of the interface file. This number may increment with different versions of the driver as the format of the interface file changes.
- Flags is a bitwise mask of the current interface status. If bit 0 is on (value = 1), the interface represents a camera that is currently connected. If bit 0 is off (value = 0) , the interface represents a disconnected camera.
- SerialNumberHigh is the upper 32-bits of the interface serial number. Every camera has a unique value for SerialNumberHigh.
- SerialNumberLow is the lower 32-bits of the interface serial number. Every camera has a unique value for SerialNumberLow.
- BusType specifies the bus type for the camera.
- InterfaceName is the name of the interface. Use this name when opening the interface.
- VendorName is the vendor name of the camera designated for this interface. VendorName varies from camera to camera.
- ModelName is the model name of the camera designated for this interface. ModelName varies from camera to camera.
- CameraFileName is the name of the camera file that this interface uses. The camera file contains all the settings for a given camera. You can configure and save these settings from Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).
- CameraAttributeURL is the URL of the XML file that describes the camera attributes.
2.2 The camera can be opened in MAX, but it does not acquire images¶
Case 1: The High Performance Driver for Intel Pro/1000 NIC is not installed.
Allied Vision Vimba GigE Driver 2.1.3
Jumbo Frames enabled in Network Adapters (9014)