Cooperative Manipulation Planning » History » Revision 2
Cooperative Manipulation Planning¶
- Install ROS Melodic
- Install ROS Moveit! and ompl packages
- Create a ROS catkin workspace
- Clone https://redmine.laas.fr/projects/dual_pandas_moveit_config and be on laas_setup branch.
- Clone dual_arm_worker, melodic branch: https://redmine.laas.fr/projects/dual_arm_worker_private/repository
Installation tutorial is available here: https://homepages.laas.fr/jcortes/DualArmManipTuto/
However you should skip the moveit_ompl_planning_interface step described in this tutorial and see the step below.
- Clone http://wiki.ros.org/manipulation_msgs and http://wiki.ros.org/household_objects_database_msgs. Basically these are kinetic repos that do not exist in melodic.
But we can put them in the catkin workspace and it will work fine. It is to avoid compatibility problems with moveit_ompl_planning_interface (if i rememember well) so install them before.
- Clone moveit_ompl_planning_interface. The original repository and documentation can be found here: https://github.com/KavrakiLab/moveit_ompl_planning_interface
However you should clone this repo: https://redmine.laas.fr/projects/moveit_ompl_planning_interface
It is the code compatible with ros melodic, dual_arm_worker melodic branch, dual_arm_planning_api etc.
- Finally clone this package, the dual_arm_plannin_api.